SAM Learning is an online learning platform used to find gaps, fill gaps and reduce workload for teachers.
We are used by British Schools worldwide.
School Leaders and Teachers will have access to:
- Thousands of ready-made activities across different school years and examination boards, including both GCSE and IGCSE.
- A reporting suite that provides evidence of progress and identify knowledge gaps.
- Unlimited strategic advice from your own assigned support specialist via video call, email, and telephone.
- 24/7 online support articles and CPD videos.
Question Level Analysis Reports
- View results of Set Tasks to see how well learners have done on different questions.
- Diagnose gaps in prior learning before starting a topic.
- Teach directly to the knowledge gaps.
- Focus revision to exactly where it is needed.
Try This Next – Artificial Intelligence Engine
- Try This Next suggests activities for learners, based on their previous results.
- This will include: Improving Scores, Beating Buddies and Subject Suggestions.
Learners have access to:
- A gamified interface with ranking on student leader boards.
- Their own customisable avatar.
- Independent revision resources for a wide range of subjects.
- Compatibility with any device.
Nicole Haynes, Vice Principal
GEMS Westminster School, United Arab Emirates
‘Student and parents have valued SAM Learning, as it is an accessible and fun learning resource which allows students to work independently at their own pace. The students enjoy competing with their peers and receiving recognition through certificates from their teachers.
It is an invaluable resource to track weekly progress and understanding. We have also been able to use the progress reports to provide supporting evidence for IGCSE students.
Intervention groups have been set up by the teachers to cater for our range of learning needs across the school.’