A cost-effective framework for targeted intervention that drives school improvement
Tools such as 4Matrix, SISRA, FFT and Alps identify groups of students in need of targeted intervention. We take over where these tools leave off, providing your school with:
- Evidence of school-wide strategies – for example to OFSTED
- 30-day money-back guarantee T&Cs here
- Proven impact on GCSE grades (by FFT), especially for low prior-attainment pupils
- Integrated award-winning content
- A fully supported 13-week staff-certification process
Our framework helps you create a three-year strategic plan. The process will help you prioritise those student groups most in need of help and identify which colleagues you need to support you in driving effective targeted intervention across the school. This will encourage you to evidence a more structured approach to targeted intervention.
- Collated from best practice at hundreds of schools
- 13-week course and certification programme based on a portfolio of evidence
- 3-yr Targeted Intervention strategy for the school
- Framed school certificate
- Individual certificates for Targeted Intervention Experts and Leader
- Supported by a huge bank of multiple award-winning online content from SAM Learning
- Create online content and share with other teachers
‘Impact of e-learning’ a 10-year study by Fischer Family Trust (FFT) on millions of students concluded that students with 10 Task Hours’ e-learning achieved significantly better GCSE grades. Assign 2 activities per teaching week to achieve these results.
Suite of reports
Do you need to track and monitor pupils at whole school, departmental and class teacher level?
We provide a suite of reports from a whole school perspective right the way to a classroom teacher’s perspective. In addition there are monthly assigned work reports for Targeted Intervention groups of pupils and a monthly usage report summary for the school.
Typical Intervention Groups
Most schools will prioritise from among following student groups:
- Disadvantaged pupils
- Progress 8 Subject groups
- Y7 under 100 and MidYIS/CAT Baseline groups
Targeted Intervention Content Bundles
We are developing a series of content bundles to support the launch of our new Targeted Intervention framework. The first two Targeted Intervention content bundles are listed below. These are available now, with many more to come!
- Literacy Intervention
- Numeracy Intervention
30-day money-back guarantee
If for any reason you’re not happy, simply notify us within 30 days of purchase to receive a full refund. Please note: the risk-free period is not available for purchases between Easter and 31 May; however, if the 30-day period includes a school holiday, we will extend the risk-free period to give schools the extra time. T&Cs apply.
The Newark Academy
‘We’ve set up an “Intervention Group” on SAM Learning for Year 11 students. This allows us to closely monitor those students who are at risk of not performing to their fullest potential. Teachers can set speci c tasks for them too, so now, rather than just for revision, we’re seeing students logging on to complete speci c and tailored tasks.’ – Katie Vause, Assistant Principal, The Newark Academy
Download our PDF Flyer
Targeted Intervention Quality Award (2-page Flyer PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)