In This Edition:
- Maximise the impact of mock exams.
- SAM Learning challenge prize winners announced!
- Content news and new activities.
- Online support over the festive period.
Maximise the impact of mock exams….and save yourself hours of marking time
- Whether you have already done Mock exams or are getting ready for them, do these now:
- Set pupils a specific set of revision activities – aim for 7 or more
- Tell pupils that they can do free revision focused on their areas of insecure learning – just search from the Activities tab
- Set up your Classroom Intervention Groups in minutes and set them differentiated work to complete for the mock exams (or targeted catch-up afterwards).
If you are a subject leader – watch this
SAM Learning Challenge Prize Winners Announced!
Last month, we announced three challenge competitions:
- Teachers who have set at least 5 SAM Learning Tasks – because setting tasks give your learners quality activities AND saves you marking time.
- And the Winner is… Billie at Sir Christopher Hatton School.
- Schools with at least 10 Task-Setting Teachers – because consistent habits across teachers benefit learners.
- And the Winner is… Ashby School.
- Schools with at least 5 Wave 2 (School Intervention) Groups – because targeting and monitoring identified groups is at the heart of good intervention.
- And the Winner is… Hinckley and Bosworth Education Partnership.
Do have a look at our new CPD Centre – 2 minute videos showing the How and Why of SAM Learning.
Congratulations to the winners – your prize vouchers are on the way!
Online Support Over The Festive Period
You will be able to use your SAM Learning account as usual over Christmas and have access to our 24/7 support centre below.