In This Edition:
- SAM Learning Founder joins the Council of Foundation for Education Development
- Teach Secondary Awards WINNERS
- EdTech Impact Teachers Choice Award
- Webinar: Exploring How and Why SAM Learning can Guarantee Learning Progression
- Content News and New Activities
- Core Exam Board Survey
SAM Learning Founder joins the Council of Foundation for Education Development.
‘Delighted to become a Council Member of FED – a group of policy-influencers from education, business and politics dedicated to developing a long-term vision for education in England. It’s a fantastic group of people, and I’m excited to take part.’ – David Jaffa
Teach Secondary Awards WINNERS
An effective online assessment and review tool that promotes independent learning and which covers all key subject areas for KS3 and 4. Teachers can easily track the tasks that pupils have completed and intervene effectively by drawing on the flexible ‘Three-wave Intervention’ framework provided.
Ed Tech Impact Teachers Choice Award
Recognised for consistently independent high review scores. SAM Learning has been awarded the ‘Teachers Choice 2020’ award.
Webinar: Exploring How and Why SAM Learning can Guarantee Learning Progression
Content News and New Activities
- Intensive Collections for AQA Science – the questions that always come up in the exam
- Topic 7 for GCSE AQA Chemistry
- 139 activities – GCSE Spanish, KS3 French, Geography and German
- Our rewards scheme for the new academic year has now launched. Please see here for the latest rewards available
Core Exam Board Survey
In planning which subjects and exam boards to focus on next, we would be grateful for your information about which boards you study for the Core subjects.