In This Edition:
- Case Study: ‘Three-wave Intervention for Easter Revision Preparation for Year 11 Chemistry Class’
- Personalise Revision with Three-wave Intervention (Video 3:20)
- Video Tutorials Covering SAM Learning Reports and How to Set Tasks
- Free PDF: Year 11 Revision Tips for Parents
- April Share Rewards
- NEW Share Content
Three-wave Intervention for Easter Revision Preparation for Year 11 Chemistry Class
Amin Choudhury is Head of Key Stage 4 Science, Chemistry and Lead IV at Lea Valley Academy. In his case study, he discusses using SAM Learning as a resource within his classroom, specifically through examination questions and the SAM Learning reporting suite. He also describes the Easter revision plan agreed with his Year 11s using SAM Learning.
Click here to read the full case study.
Personalise Revision with Three-wave Intervention
SAM Learning’s three-step task setting helps teachers assign specific activities to classes, priority groups and individuals.
Video Tutorials Covering SAM Learning Reports and How to Set Tasks
Use SAM Learning’s flexible reporting suite to identify learners who require additional help during the revision season, then set them tasks.
Find below 5 step-by-step YouTube tutorials.
During April, we are offering Amazon voucher rewards for publishing Case Studies and for publishing activities using Share.
Full details of rewards for April are here.
NEW Share Content
The Share icon indicates this is one of thousands of activities created by teachers at other SAM Learning schools.
- Over 11,000 activities have now been published in Share.
- 430 Share activities were published in March 2019, including 324 targeted activities.
- 17 teachers earned Amazon voucher rewards for their Share activities in March.
Log in now to take a look at the activities available.
Here’s a brief summary of what’s new:
- We have also updated our Terms and Conditions. We’ve added specific user-obligation clauses that state in plain language what a user shall and shall not do when using SAM Learning, updated the clauses relating to user-generated content and acceptable use, and refreshed the contractual terms.
- Our updated Accessibility policy now contains web browser and OS accessibility information, along with recommendations for screen-reader / read-aloud tools and language translation.
By logging into and using SAM Learning, you agree to our updated Terms and Conditions.
Tel: 0207 025 0616