CLOSE THE GAP WITH SAM LEARNING
In This Edition:
- EEF Event: Virtual Education Roundtable
- EEF: 10 e-learning Strategies for Closing the Gap
- Watch: Successful Online Review and Assessment Webinar
- Content News and New Activities
- Share Rewards
- Survey Feedback: Winner
EEF Event: Virtual Education Roundtable
Virtual Education Roundtable: ‘How do we help disadvantaged students catch up and ensure social mobility following their return to school from COVID-19?’
EEF: 10 e-learning Strategies for Closing the Gap
Based on ‘COVID-19 support guide for schools’ published by EEF June 2020 in association with ASCL, The Chartered College of Teaching, NAHT, National Governance Association, Sutton Trust and Teach First.
Find out 10 ways that SAM Learning can help to close the gap.
Watch: Successful Online Review and Assessment Webinar
A huge thank you to all who attended our Online Review and Assessment Webinar last week. Don’t worry if you couldn’t make the discussion; you can catch up below.
Content News and New Activities
- 500 Share activities were published by teachers in June
- 18 teachers published their first 5 activities in Share and were rewarded with a £20 Amazon voucher
- New menu for GCSE Edexcel Combined Science now live
- Coming soon: Topic 6 for Exam Essentials GCSE AQA Biology; all GCSE French activities will become editable
Every two weeks, we publish a list of three target topics. One winning activity from each topic will receive a £10 Amazon voucher.
Reward scheme for the new academic year to be announced soon!
Survey Feedback: Winner
Our thanks to all of you who helped us with the recent customer feedback survey. It really helps us to know what you think.
The lucky winner of the £20 voucher is: James at Bridgemary School, Hampshire