SAM Learning LTD.
Remote working; Full Time (or Term-Time plus five additional weeks to be negotiated)
SAM Learning has an opportunity for a customer support and data management role within our organisation. This enthusiastic, organised and highly effective individual will work to support our client Schools through managing data synchronisation and addressing requests for customer support.
SAM Learning (www.samlearning.com) is the market leading online learning resource for UK Secondary Schools. SAM Learning has been independently proven by the Fischer Family Trust to raise GCSE grades and is especially effective at closing the gap for disadvantaged students.
Working remotely, the successful candidate will be required to respond to customer issues, and ensure that data for all client schools is managed effectively and securely. This includes working with both existing and new customers, as well as third-party technical organisations.
- Respond to customer tickets raised online or via email.
- Set up new client schools on our customer service database and the SAM Learning platform.
- Support Schools with data transfers.
- Manage data synchronization between ourselves, schools and third parties.
- Maintain accurate records on our CRM.
- Show determination in communicating with schools by phone or email.
- Work very hard individually and as part of a team to achieve weekly, monthly and annual targets.
- Represent SAM Learning impeccably well at all times.
Additional Job Functions:
- Develop and maintain a positive business relationship with management, all departments and all external support teams and vendors.
- Conduct all/any other appropriate additional tasks as requested/required by the business. (For example, the successful candidate may be asked to contribute to the training of teachers.)
Minimum Requirement & Skill Set:
- Ability to manipulate data e.g. in spreadsheets with confidence.
- Experience of database work.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; organisational skills; ability to analyse and make decisions under challenging conditions; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Salary: £18-21 per annum. Responsible to David Brown, School Success Manager at SAM Learning.
Applications to David Brown via HR@samlearning.com by 5 pm on Monday 24th September.
Please include a C.V., along with a brief letter (maximum of 1 side) explaining your suitability for this post.