Please find below information about important updates and improvements to your service:
Set Tasks (effective 18th October)
Set Tasks has been completely revamped with a new look and feel. New features include simplifying the filtering and reporting process and the introduction of more useful visual indicators for completed tasks:
Individual logins (effective 12th July)
To access SAM Learning teachers require an individual login. This has been introduced for 2 reasons:
- Required in maintaining the level of security that ensures the right people are logging in for the right reason.
- Over the coming months we will be introducing functionalities that teacher can personalised to suit their individual needs.
Usage, year groups and classes reset for 2010-11 (proposed for Sept 2010)
To ensure academic year 2010-11 usage is recorded correctly we have made 3 changes to student data currently available. This will be over written when your new data has been received and imported.
- Usage has been reset to zero
- Students have moved up a year
- Class sets have been removed.
Progress and Usage Reports (proposed for Sept 2010)
Progress and Usage reports have now been simplified and include charts and graphs.
Students points reset in SAM World (proposed for Sept 2010)
New Year – New Challenge: Points have been reset to zero. Details relating to this change and information on last year’s activity has been posted on the website post student login.
If you have any questions or queries we offer 24 hour support, 7 days a week. Email email@example.com or call 0845 130 4160