Independent studies commissioned by the Education Endowment Foundation and conducted by the Family Fisher Trust from 2002 to 2020 continue to report SAM Learning significantly improves students’ GCSE grades with as little as 10+ hours of usage.
- Choose from thousands of activities for ages 11-16, across all UK examinations boards and iGCSE.
- Set the activity to target the whole school, class, intervention group or individual students.
- Students can log in 24/7 on any device with internet access.
- Activities are marked for teachers and a report is automatically produced highlighting students’ weak areas – helping teachers plan their next lesson.
- Along with this, our Artificial Intelligence will make the next activity suggestions for your students – driving independent learning.