Book your SLT Planning Meeting now!
We’re offering Targeted Intervention support FREE OF CHARGE until July 2017 for schools who attend an SLT Planning Meeting by 31 March 2017.
4 FREE OF CHARGE Targeted Intervention Groups – choose from:
- Y7 under 100 Literacy
- Y7 under 100 Numeracy
- P8 English – middle ability
- P8 Maths – middle ability
- P8 Science – middle ability
- SEN (under 80) English
- SEN (under 80) Maths
- Fully supported 13-week staff certification course
- Proven impact on GCSE grades – see the video below
- Pupils with poor prior attainment improve nearly double the average
Since launching our Targeted Intervention framework in September 2016, we have seen large numbers of schools use SAM Learning in a deeper, more intentional way for literacy and numeracy catch-up, Progress 8 subject groups and closing the gap. It’s great to see our mission to provide a launch pad for career and life coming alive in this way.
That said, with spring just around the corner and summer exams not long after, we want to do even more to support school improvement.
- SLT Planning Meeting must take place by 31 March 2017
- Four Targeted Intervention Groups of your choice (large groups count as two)
- Absolutely free until 31 July 2017
- Existing SAM Learning subscribers only
To arrange your free of charge SLT Targeted Intervention Planning meeting and to receive your 4 FREE OF CHARGE Targeted Intervention Groups, email email@example.com or call 0845 130 4160
07 Jul 2017